Job Title: Real Estate Paralegal
- 1+ years paralegal experience in a law firm setting or 1+ years title producer or title closer experience in a New Jersey title agency
- Must have experience with
- Real estate closing procedures
- Preparing HUD-1 settlement statements
- Reviewing mortgage lender documents
- Reviewing title commitments and clearing title
- Drafting seller’s transfer documents (deeds, AOT, etc.)
- Reviewing condominium association governing documents (master deeds, bylaws, public offering statements, financials)
- Reviewing real estate contracts and drafting riders/addenda
- New Jersey Notary Public commission
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese a plus
- Interact with clients, opposing counsel, title agents, loan originators, realtors, etc. on various aspects of the purchase or sale
- Conduct intake calls and emails with potential new clients
- Draft and review documents pertaining to the purchase or sale
- Review and explain mortgage loan documents, HUD-1, and seller’s transfer documents to clients at the closing
This is a part time position with the opportunity to become full time.
Flextime may also be available.
Employer will provide laptop and smartphone with cellular and data plan.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send salary requirements with resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com.