We are a boutique law firm dedicated solely to the practice of real estate law in Northern New Jersey. Unlike other “general practice” law firms that do everything from DWIs to divorces, you can trust that our expertise in real estate law will provide you with top notch representation from a team that cares. Click here to read our mission statement.
Dewitt Liu, Esq.
Before starting his own practice, Dewitt practiced real estate law, employment law, and personal injury in New York City. He left New York and established Liu Law Office because of a desire to focus his work solely on real estate. Dewitt is caring and has an empathetic ear for his clients’ needs. As a homeowner, real estate investor, and landlord, Dewitt can easily relate to his clients’ concerns. Dewitt has represented many clients in the purchase and sale of real estate and has gained favorable outcomes for landlords in courts in both New Jersey and New York.
Dewitt attended college at the University of Minnesota and earned his law degree at Syracuse University. During law school, he was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society. Dewitt is licensed to practice law in New Jersey, New York State, and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Syracuse University, J.D. 2008
- University of Minnesota, B.A. magna cum laude 2003
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Residential Real Estate Transactions (purchase and sale)
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions (purchase and sale)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association
Tel: (201) 500-8281
Online contact form: click here